• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Camping this weekend.

Looked a canny boat fishing trip :thumbsup:Your right about the lack of fish been caught, same up here, not many fish about :(

It was dead calm almost eary, every type of fishing technique was used without good success.

Tonight....Sept 30.....Lavvu, Czech blanket sleeping bag inside Czech Officers ten tonne bedroll origami bag.....thing
Forecast, very windy, colder, wet.........excellent:(

Tonight....Sept 30.....Lavvu, Czech blanket sleeping bag inside Czech Officers ten tonne bedroll origami bag.....thing
Forecast, very windy, colder, wet.........excellent:(
are you going local Lee?

Thee, me or Lee?

I, for one, am embarrassingly local to me............

Well it wasn't as windy as hoped/expected, nor as cold, indeed it was mild, but it did rain sensibly.
The lavvu was bone dry (I hang it from an A frame, rather than use it's internal upright poles), the quilted origami bag was way too warm, so just used the lovely Czech "blanket" bag, Trail SIM, and slept like a log, all through to 8am, tsch!

Not a hard test for it all, and only second time out for the lavvu... but very comfortable, snug as a proverbial................:thumbsup: Love it........bag (exc origami bag), tent, sim, g.sheet, all about £50, what's not to like?

Back