• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

CARINTHIA SLEEPING BAG

Ark79

Site Manager
Staff member
Just got one of these today :D I got talking to a lad at work yesterday about wild camping. He mentioned he had one. Used it once and didn’t like it. So after about an hour of chin wagging he offered to sell me it for a very reasonable price :D happy days. Al put up a couple of pictures soon

'Much cheapness' is great, hope you get good use out of it.

nice bag .... center zip is a god send :).. mine kept me toasty when we were in scotters :)

the only bug bear ive got with it is im not keen on hood with the small snorkel as i found it a tad claustrophobic and i found the top half of the bag got a little damp each night

nice bag .... center zip is a god send :).. mine kept me toasty when we were in scotters :)

the only bug bear ive got with it is im not keen on hood with the small snorkel as i found it a tad claustrophobic and i found the top half of the bag got a little damp each night

Way to kill my buzz Matt :sneaky:

Snug as a bug ;)
F69C7003-F77E-4BDB-9614-6007B3677234.jpeg

you will be fine in it providing you leave the hood like you are in the pictured :)... soon as you tighten the draw string on the hood you get condensation build up in the bag ... specially if its in the minuses

you will be fine in it providing you leave the hood like you are in the pictured :)... soon as you tighten the draw string on the hood you get condensation build up in the bag ... specially if its in the minuses

Did you Have a bag over the top mate or just the sleeping bag on its own ?

Back