• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Climate: The Movie (The Cold Truth)

G1ZmO

Site Manager
Staff member
Being a climate change sceptic is not a popular thing to be in the world of business especially with drive towards Net Zero, Carbon Savings, ESG scores, etc, etc.

Tonight my wife and I watch this and I'd recommend it to anyone who is open to listening to alternative viewpoints to the standard narrative.

Thanks for sharing Paul....certainly an eye opener........the Film has left me with mixed emotions..... and a more sceptical point of view.

Last edited:
Well Iā€™ve been cold for about 4 months, a little warming would be nice šŸ˜Š

Seriously tho Iā€™ll give it a watch when the wee hooligans are in their beds lol

Just watched this with Em, she was sat catching flies with her mouth open in shock, and I've been jumping up and down like a football hooligan who's team is winning shouting at the telly "see I told you this! I've been saying for years there is naff all wrong with the climate!" Thanks for sharing this
@G1ZmO .
It's opened the eyes if 1 and confirmed the beliefs of another. Just hope from my perspective the whole world watches it, starts thinking independently, and sees things how they really are!

Thank you for sharing this. My brother who subscribes to the Epoch Times has been say many of the things highlighted in this film. What a scam.

Back