• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Condor Sapiens

hammockcamper

Extremely Talkative
Hello folks!

While spending my days trawling through the bottomless pit that is the web, I came across this nice little knife called the Condor Sapiens. I know very little about Condor other than they use good steel, made in El Salvador, and the grinds and finishes can sometimes be a little... Iffy:eek: I'm really wondering if some 'real' knife people could give there could give an informed opinion on these. I'm always looking for knives to recommend to people who are looking for something a little more distinguished than a mora, and these look good.

They look a sight better without the ugly ricassos on the other knives in the range.

So thoughts please, or else I might just order one and put it through its paces.....:D:p

http://www.heinnie.com/condor-knives-sapiens#product-tabs

looks ok, has 3 good reviews on HH, not a big knife though, depends what you will use it for?

my glock field knife has arrived and im very impressed, this seems the next step up from a mora

No, not big, but a fairly non threatening and nicely handled knife. For a budget, full tang, wooden scaled knife with approximately similar dimensions to a Mora classic, it looks pretty good. The thing most people I talk to about Moras is nothing to do with cutting ability, but mostly aesthetics and tang.

The whole condor range is good, You can always return an item if your not happy with first impressions. It looks a good knife get it and let us know how it performs :D

Back