• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register
Custom Engineering Air Stripper Review

Review Custom Engineering Air Stripper Review

daimaesteg

Quite Addicted
daimaesteg submitted a new resource:

Custom Engineering Air Stripper Review - Review Of The Custom Engineering Air Stripper

I was sent an air stripper to review and test by a local company called Custom Engineering. The air stripper was made to fit an S400 in .177, which is one of my rifles, and a superb performer. The air stripper was fitted to my S400 classic .177 for the test.

The air stripper arrived packaged very well, I opened the box and was surprised by the quality of the item, even though this was still the prototype phase. Eagerly I set off to my garden range where I have a good 55 yards of...

Read more about this resource...

awesome, where can i get one just out of curiousity and what sorta price du u know
?

just to remake my earlier point about quality, this item is very high quality.
the results speak for themselves.
and in the end its down to you to choose.
personally i thought it made a vast difference for field target shooting purposes.
the s400 is an accurate air rifle any day of the week, but the airstripper, in my honest opinion, finalises and confirms and vastly improves the potential of the s400.

i will post pictures as soon as i can of the test shoot.

thankyou.

Back