• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

decent edge

Medwayman

Quite Addicted

have what i have but using those small strikers just makes it harder

on the way
and some

The knives are a bit on the dear side as well, my Mora companion was £12, my Hultfors was £5. Definitely worth shopping around a little more but then again it has been mentioned that I'm tight as a duck"s bum. :rofl:

3 bags one of each flavour

if you get the chance try the wagyo one....tasty tasty tasty... tad more expensive but worth the Snak
96EC7B9C-B1AF-42C8-A447-05A5AE7F6531.jpeg

Since Wagyu beef is generally much more expensive that's understandable Bam, what I can't understand is why someone would dry Wagyu when it's so prized for it's taste and texture.

• Haha
Reactions: Bam
Since Wagyu beef is generally much more expensive that's understandable Bam, what I can't understand is why someone would dry Wagyu when it's so prized for it's taste and texture.

Oh I see, all us 'Sweaty Socks' look/sound the same to you eh ????

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh I see, all us 'Sweaty Socks' look/sound the same to you eh ????

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, when you've seen one bloke with a ginger beard wearing a skirt and a knife tucked in his sock you've seen them all Andy..... actually I don't mean that at all, it's because I didn't have my reading glasses on and I was using the phone not the Mac....I"m also still getting used to Mark swapping his avatar.... Sorry Andy.
What I meant convey was that Wagyu is succulent and tastes delicious because of the fat distribution, why dry it and lose one of it's best qualities..... Mark!

Well, when you've seen one bloke with a ginger beard wearing a skirt and a knife tucked in his sock you've seen them all Andy..... actually I don't mean that at all, it's because I didn't have my reading glasses on and I was using the phone not the Mac....I"m also still getting used to Mark swapping his avatar.... Sorry Andy.
What I meant convey was that Wagyu is succulent and tastes delicious because of the fat distribution, why dry it and lose one of it's best qualities..... Mark!

Reading glasses :sneaky: you mean shot glasses:lol:

All jokes aside I honestly thought the same thing mike... but I was pleasantly surprised there really juicy. Saying this I can’t compare it to any other wagyu. Expensive stuff

Saying this I can’t compare it to any other wagyu. Expensive stuff
For years I've been eating less meat but trying to eat the best quality that I can afford, yes Wagyu is expensive but now it's produced in the UK it's no longer criminally expensive and well worth a try.

For years I've been eating less meat but trying to eat the best quality that I can afford, yes Wagyu is expensive but now it's produced in the UK it's no longer criminally expensive and well worth a try.

I'm semi veggie, married to a veggie and sometimes its just easier. Its really not an issue for me, some days I don't eat meat and don't even notice. Saying that, took a trip to the butchers today and spent 30 quid. :rolleyes:

That would just about have got you a quarter pound of Wagyu sirloin

It got me a couple of good sized sirloins, a pound of stewing steak, a couple of braw burgers, a couple slices of black pudding and a big bag of bacon that I'll portion up and put in the freezer. The bacon will do me for months.

Back