• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Delta pegs.. anyone use them.

Big G

Very Addicted
Hi folk's, i'm thinking of buying a few delta ground anchors to use on my new Fjallraven tent.
http://www.deltagroundanchors.co.uk/

They're mainly used on the guy-lines, when camping in rough stormy weather. I'm planning on camping over the winter, i'm in two minds whether to buy some, i'll have to take a peg mallet with me, they need hammering in the ground.

I'm just thinking of a bit of extra security on the tent, if the weather turns :thumbsdown::eek:

I have been thinking about getting some for a while now Gary & I probably will order some soon.

They are supposed to be very good.

If you are thinking about it I would order half a dozen & see how you get on with them mate. :thumbsup:

Never heard of them before. Let me know how you get on.....if you get them mate:thumbsup:

They look good:thumbsup:

Never heard of them before. Let me know how you get on.....if you get them mate:thumbsup:

They look good:thumbsup:
Cheers Guys :thumbsup:

I've seen a few on YT use them on their Hilleberg tents.

I don't know if they'll be overkill, i wont be going out looking for stormy weather, nice to know if the weather turns the tent will be anchored down well.

I'll probs buy some, they only £1.50 each, small price to pay, to save ya tent from getting trashed :thumbsup:

Cheers Guys :thumbsup:

I've seen a few on YT use them on their Hilleberg tents.

I don't know if they'll be overkill, i wont be going out looking for stormy weather, nice to know if the weather turns the tent will be anchored down well.

I'll probs buy some, they only £1.50 each, small price to pay, to save ya tent from getting trashed :thumbsup:

1.50 is an ok price mate

I have been thinking about getting some for a while now Gary & I probably will order some soon.

They are supposed to be very good.

If you are thinking about it I would order half a dozen & see how you get on with them mate. :thumbsup:
I think the p+p is around £4 quid Kneef, no matter how many you buy :thumbsup: i'll need 8 for the guy-lines :thumbsup:

Matt, I don't own a axe, i'll have to take a mallet :rofl::D

As long as it isn't Timmy Mallet you should be o.k Gaz ! :D

If your mallet breaks you could always use a frozen mullet. ;)

Matt our aquatic expert will be along in a minute in order to give you some tuition on the correct procedure ! :rofl:

Back