• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Hey from east kilbride

ValderOutdoors

Slightly Talkative
Hey folks. Just got directed here by Paul Stephen Outdoors.

I'm new to all this outside stuff. Luckily I live next to a nice woodland area and thanks to youtube and Amazon I've been getting up early to cook breakfast in the woods.

Slowly getting all the gear together, but I have the basics.

Attachments

• IMG_20210202_124502_297.jpg
    IMG_20210202_124502_297.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_20210202_124250_510.jpg
    IMG_20210202_124250_510.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_20210201_123336_608.jpg
    IMG_20210201_123336_608.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 103
After a bit of cyber stalking, I've watched a couple of your vids Valder, they look well done. Don't worry, I've not got your inside leg measurement or anything, just went with folk having 'outdoors' in their name and took a guess you had a youtube channel. :lol:

Hi Valder :thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum :)

You mentioned you are new to the outdoors stuff......looking at the photos you posted you already look very much at home while outdoors :)
Same as @Bam ...........had a look at your excellent You Tube video......nice content....... and the music suits it well......hope you share more with us in the future :thumbsup:
Looks like you are getting the kit together nicely......any questions at all.....ask away.......you will be offered lots of advice and help if you need any.

Enjoy......and get stuck in!!

Hey folks. Just got directed here by Paul Stephen Outdoors.

I'm new to all this outside stuff. Luckily I live next to a nice woodland area and thanks to youtube and Amazon I've been getting up early to cook breakfast in the woods.

Slowly getting all the gear together, but I have the basics.
I suppose it's obligatory to say welcome to another kilted warrior even if we don't mean it :lol:
Anyway welcome to the family mate, lots of very switched on people here who can give you all the advice you need from cooking stoves to the best leaves to use as toilet paper:lol::rofl::rofl:

Aye, Ray Mears won't be looking over his shoulder at the 'competition' but we do have some good wee get togethers. ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฅฉ๐ŸŽช ๐Ÿช“๐Ÿ˜

thatโ€™s a bit harsh ๐Ÿค” after a good drink, I like to think am better that ray mears, pffffff whoโ€™s he anyway ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: Bam
Back