• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Expired Hultafors Axe

Status
Not open for further replies.

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
In good used condition.

For sale at £30 posted.

Pay Pal only please.

Last edited:
Oh that's just cruel Bill...how could you do that to me...you waited untill I'd spent all the accumulated pennies from down the back of my sofa on those lovely Elwells before bumping your axe sale.... You do realise it's like waving a bottle of scotch in front of an alcoholic?...

@Ystranc

Pictures?

Im not sure you could handle pictures in your current state of weakness Mike.......BUT :whistle::D

Here you go.....now s

IMG_20190730_092924.jpg
IMG_20190730_092937.jpg
IMG_20190730_092909.jpg
IMG_20190730_092924.jpg

I've never understood why Granförs were so much more expensive to be honest, Hultafors are also a damn good make.
Nice axe Bill, I'll have a serious think about it.
I think these days your paying as much for the name Mike

I think these days your paying as much for the name Mike

When I was first looking at buying an axe.....I did look at the Granfurs.........but even back then there were problems with the hardening of the steel and chipping.
Which is why I went the Hultafors route.....cheaper to :):thumbsup:

When I was first looking at buying an axe.....I did look at the Granfurs.........but even back then there were problems with the hardening of the steel and chipping.
Which is why I went the Hultafors route.....cheaper to :):thumbsup:
Probably because they are mass produced these days Bill so you won't get the same quality as 20 years ago.one of my knives is a hultafors and I'd match it against my mora any day of the week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back