• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Lidl heads up .....

Madriverrob

Extremely Addicted
£2.99

You'll have to let us know what they're like, not that I need one ;)

They are relatively heavy, if I compare it with my Fiskars saw.

But should you tell me after a short test, that they work fine, I I'll go and buy it to gift it somebody.
Of course they will not stay sharp as long as Silky, but doesn't matter for a beginner.
For the first trials they should be fine.

Do you know, when they arrived exactly in your shop?

It would be worth to have an eye on it.
I have the impression, that we get the stuff one or two weeks earlier than you.

So if I would see something really interesting, I could inform you earlier than the printed PR is visible in Britain, I guess.

And another question, you could ask for is:
Does the Aldi shops in Britain belong to the company "Aldi north" or "Aldi south"?

Two brothers devided the German territory with two independent chaines.

Most food is identic in both companies, but stuff like the saws is often different.

Just a picture from the Aldi logo would be surely enough, because they are a bit different.
Normally you should be part of Aldi north. But may be, you have Aldi north in England and Aldi south in Scotland, or whatever.

I've bought a few similar saws at a similar price from Lidl a few years back, not that I've used a Fiskars or the like but for what they are I can't complain.

It would be worth to have an eye on it.
I have the impression, that we get the stuff one or two weeks earlier than you.

So if I would see something really interesting, I could inform you earlier than the printed PR is visible in Britain, I guess.

That would be good if you could Erbs, if we could establish a pattern of stuff hitting the UK a couple weeks after you get it, it could be useful. Cheers.

Back