• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Members Dogs

Folks

Just loving these latest doggo pics. In case anybody hadn't noticed I'm a real doggo lover and think the world of our best mates. Every dog is magic. Even Shitbags. 🤣

Anyway, my wife recently bought a new car and of course The Boy rides everywhere with her and apparently enjoys that new car feel too. Her loves her so much and although an extraordinarily gentle creature is fiercely protective of his mum. I always feel better her driving on long empty stretches of road with him along. Her Guardian.

So here's The Boy in my wifes car. She sends me these pics and I always crack a smile.

Alan

IMG-20220916-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20220914-WA0002.jpg

Last edited:
Actually there was this Teacup poodle x Jack Russel lurcher that looked like a tiny deerhound…let’s just say a dog is not just for Christmas…with a jar of mayonnaise you can make it last into the new year.

Back