• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Heavy rain overnight. River is high up its banks already. There could be a bit of bother with flooding further down the Wye over the next couple of days. 🙁
If it keeps up at the rate it is then I think some flooding is inevitable Mike

Certainly in places like Glasbury and Ross on Wye Joe.
So far we've been lucky were I live although when the local river does come over the top it usually comes to within about a hundred metres of the house

Mornin' all, its better than it was yesterday but still crap. It didn't stop all day yesterday, at least its on and off this morning. Plenty football to keep me occupied today although I think there is a trip to the supermarket on the cards and as soup was made yesterday, I'm going to go for bread being made today to keep the missus busy. As long as I'm getting peace.

Have a good one folks.

There is........................Covid 19? :whistle:
Now your just making excuses. There's a very nice little island off the North of Scotland that should suit you, don't let the fact that that's where they carried out the anthrax experiments put you off

It is absolutely howling here.... And pizzing down..... Van rocking and rain beating on the windows.
Been hunkered down all day.... Heating and telly on and playing cards...... Waiting for Chinese to come.
Buds are going down well.

Prper job!!!

It is absolutely howling here.... And pizzing down..... Van rocking and rain beating on the windows.
Been hunkered down all day.... Heating and telly on and playing cards...... Waiting for Chinese to come.
Buds are going down well.

Prper job!!!
Are you getting that 'cosy' feeling of being inside and the rain battering off the metal roof ? Its like being a kid again (maybe just me, I lived abroad until I was 10 and we had corrugated iron roofs in NZ). Enjoy the Chinese and beers mate.

also lived under a tin roof as a child 😁 there something comforting and warmly about it

@1 shot willie Can’t beat a Chinese and a beer,,, tho I’m predicting your Chinese is/was better than mine 😁 enjoy buddy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 84
Back