• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Christmas aint going to happen this year mate cos Santa whipping round the world in 24 hours is considered to be a covid super spreader

Shows how much you know Mr Misery:p

NORAD are ready to go on Dec 1st.

Oh and Christmas in the Brambling household is in the cupboard and the Turkey is in the freezer. No stoopid virus is going to stop our celebration.:thumbsup:
Things may be different, but that's not going to stop us doing a yuletide thing.

Shows how much you know Mr Misery:p

NORAD are ready to go on Dec 1st.

Oh and Christmas in the Brambling household is in the cupboard and the Turkey is in the freezer. No stoopid virus is going to stop our celebration.:thumbsup:
It'll be the same Christmas as normal at mother in laws Bramble just less of us because Wendys' brother won't be driving down from Glasgow this year and eldest daughter will be celebrating with her boy friends parents

Don't count on it Sax... :rofl:
And down it comes gain....
character0203.gif

Attachments

• character0203.gif
    character0203.gif
    257 bytes · Views: 19
Morning all

Hope all are well. Been off here a few days trying to get jobs done. Its blistering hot here now. Can only work from sun-up to about 10am and again in the late arvo. After a promising early start to the season all the afternoon thunderstorms seem to skirt our ranges to the north. Still the country is greening nicely. Hopefully more rain soon.

Best from downunder

Morning all

Hope all are well. Been off here a few days trying to get jobs done. Its blistering hot here now. Can only work from sun-up to about 10am and again in the late arvo. After a promising early start to the season all the afternoon thunderstorms seem to skirt our ranges to the north. Still the country is greening nicely. Hopefully more rain soon.

Best from downunder

Morning Alan the weather here in the South East is pretty normal for this time of year which means even if it's not raining I can't get much done in the garden. That's the price you pay when you live on the clay belt

Morning and G'day all :)

@Gulfalan67

How did you get on erecting your hanger Al.....all done and dusted?

Its as dull as ditchwater outside.....proper murky :rolleyes:
Still never mind a :D......taking "Number One Son" and Grandson over to one of the farms for some target shooting this morning.
If it starts to pour it down we can hide away in the shelter of the barns:thumbsup:

Have a good one all.

Morning all,
Looking like another stinker here - over 37 and humid. The Boy and i made a quick pre-dawn foray to check a few spots but are now back at the house. Apparently the southern hemisphere had some amazing meteor showers last week, but we missed them! But in compensation for missing out on that unprecedented celestial event, we find on return that my wife has made us both pancakes for our breakfast.

We come out ahead.

Alan

Morning and G'day all :)

@Gulfalan67

How did you get on erecting your hanger Al.....all done and dusted?

Its as dull as ditchwater outside.....proper murky :rolleyes:
Still never mind a :D......taking "Number One Son" and Grandson over to one of the farms for some target shooting this morning.
If it starts to pour it down we can hide away in the shelter of the barns:thumbsup:

Have a good one all.

Willie

Progress is being made, bit by bit but im chiseling through concrete at present. I'll give an overview of whats been done when im finished

Alan

Morning all,
Looking like another stinker here - over 37 and humid. The Boy and i made a quick pre-dawn foray to check a few spots but are now back at the house. Apparently the southern hemisphere had some amazing meteor showers last week, but we missed them! But in compensation for missing out on that unprecedented celestial event, we find on return that my wife has made us both pancakes for our breakfast.

We come out ahead.

Alan
Who cares about meteors when you have pancakes...I doubt the dog would even notice a meteor shower but if a pancake fell to earth he'd be on it quick as a flash. Good luck with chipping out concrete in that heat 😅😅😅

Back