• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Morning folks, Wet wet wet. The rain is bouncing off the ground here, 13 C outside but only for Ducks. :D

The downpour has paused for a moment after a long night of really heavy rain. I looks like it could start again any minute.

Morning chaps. Well what a 24 hours, apparently over 60mm of rain fell on the souther slopes of Dartmoor, and where do we live……..Yep! 🌧🌧

If the myth is correct, the next photo I post will be me, sat on a palm fringed, powder white sand beach, being served fresh Lobster and Oysters by sun tanned maidens, whilst quaffing a very fine, well chilled white……..Oh bugga, it’s gone! 😳🙁
FE5AB5B7-A098-40EF-97DD-3BE49605F28B.jpeg

Morning folks, Dry and mild here with patchy blue sky. Went to the local Sports Centre at 19.00 yesterday for my booster jab. Very well organised set up there, I was out in 10 minutes. :thumbsup:

Morning all, heavy overnight rain but its dry and reasonably bright at the moment. The forecast is for a heavy pulse of rain moving in later

Morning all.

Some strong and gusting winds with heavy rain fall last night......a bit calmer this morning.
Shopping delivery coming this morning........out with "Eddie" later on.
Then it will be get the roast on the go.......and jump in the tub :D

Morning all.

Some strong and gusting winds with heavy rain fall last night......a bit calmer this morning.
Shopping delivery coming this morning........out with "Eddie" later on.
Then it will be get the roast on the go.......and jump in the tub :D
It's the same weather scenario up here in England Bill absolutely slamming it down

Crazy Joe......very changeable......we now have sunshine.....patches of blue sky and cloud......cant make its mind up :D 🤷‍♂️

Back