• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Good morning all, I heard a new bird during this mornings dawn chorus. I’m still trying to spot it. No idea what it is but hopefully it will stick around long enough to be identified.
Hi boys, you should be seeing Redpolls, spotted and pied flycatchers, Linnets and more rare warblers in your area about now Mike.
Depending on the weather some may still be around when we get there. :D

Dodged that bullet a few times …. Now I bet you’ve jinxed me ya git 🤷🏼‍♂️ ….. best win noo eh 😂
Best have some paramedics on hand. If you take my advice you’ll not try to go ultra light weight and compete barefoot in your thong. Oh, and don’t eat beforehand as barfing isn’t an option unless you want to go down in history for all the wrong reasons

Best have some paramedics on hand. If you take my advice you’ll not try to go ultra light weight and compete barefoot in your thong. Oh, and don’t eat beforehand as barfing isn’t an option unless you want to go down in history for all the wrong reasons

Yeah a thong and flip flops and barfing would definitely stay in the memory of all 😂 ah well ya only live once am sure my kids will forgive me ,, I hope 😂

Back