• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Hurricane Hannah sounds like a bit of a girl. :lol: Its scorchio here in the Costa del Fife but forecast for rain later on, about the same time I'm going to the dentists actually. :( It never rains but it pours eh ???

Saying snow up your way Bam.............just the weather for a "Root Canal ":whistle::rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Bam
Saying snow up your way Bam.............just the weather for a "Root Canal ":whistle::rofl:

I'll be surprised if I get snow where I am, I'm 'Forth adjacent' so benefit from that. Just expecting it to p1ss it down, after the dentist it'll be back home to walk the dugs in the rain too. Sucks to be me and all that. :crying:

I'll be surprised if I get snow where I am, I'm 'Forth adjacent' so benefit from that. Just expecting it to p1ss it down, after the dentist it'll be back home to walk the dugs in the rain too. Sucks to be me and all that. :crying:

Hope all goes well at the Dentist mate.........how long does it take to have a Wisdom tooth.....FITTED :p:rofl:

Not as long as knocking mine out I susspect :whistle::rofl:

Hope all goes well at the Dentist mate.........how long does it take to have a Wisdom tooth.....FITTED :p:rofl:

Not as long as knocking mine out I susspect :whistle::rofl:

Think its just being patronised by a 25 year old hygienist this time although I know I've taken a chunk off a tooth so will need to make another appointment.

Need to get a lot of my crap out the garage this morning, got an architect coming round tomorrow morning to measure up my 'fortress of solitude' into a granny flat for my mum. Better get it done when its dry I suppose. :(

Good luck with the project mate hope all goes well for you and Mum.
By the time the drawings are prepared and planning passed the better weather should be with us for your build and conversion.

Give you time for a clear out too :(

Good moaning😁...... Aye heavy rain on the way... Just about to pitch the French f1 cotton tent in garden and see how it performs without tarp or any kind of waterproofing.

Good luck with the project mate hope all goes well for you and Mum.
By the time the drawings are prepared and planning passed the better weather should be with us for your build and conversion.

Give you time for a clear out too :(

Cheers, that's me shifted a lot of the boxed stuff out to take up the dinning room, will source a couple more boxes and get more out in a bit.

Getting an 8' x 10' shed for the garden to put most of it, will have to get a bit creative for things like the chest freezer, the missus is starting to want to spend money on knocking through from the kitchen to dinning room to make space etc. All money we don't really have but it might come to it.

Not liking that clear out idea, if I can get more shelving/lockers for the shed I might be able to save most my assorted 'man crap'. Would still like an area where I can have a work area it to too. Will sort something, you usually do don't you, just mildly resenting all the changes, I'm a simple soul. :lol:

8X10 is a decent size for the new Man Cave..............I managed to store all kinds of crap in mine when I had it.....still had room for a bench 👍

A mate of mine "Murphy" had a knock through lounge........... ended up with a 16-foot ceiling height :sneaky::D

• Haha
Down at the seafront again this morning.

Large storm clouds building and dark as a dark thing on a dark night.
predicted weather on its way by the looks of things.

Good moaning all..... Dentist today after checkup midweek he mentioned the word extraction.... Would fight a lion or even disagree with the wife.... But the dentist scares the:poo:out of me:mouse:

All be over before you know it ;)..........quicker than fighting the lion.......and definitely easier than disagreeing with the missus......now that would be a concern :rofl:

Back