• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

morning

Morning Joe :)

Poor buggers were just caught out .....could happen to any of us.....and has :)
I only saw a small fraction of the chaos Bill but it must have been pretty much the same all down the West side. I think a major part of the problem was COVID people short of money so buying the cheapest gear on the market. As i said in an earlier post my Colman tent could probably have handled it but it wasn't cheap. Those single skins with cheap alloy frames had no chance

Morning folks....slept the sleep of vey sleepy people as delivered by sleepy deliveries....... after 10 hrs at sea (10 secs to Saxonaxe!:eek:) and an amazing rain storm approaching the Medway.........

Good evening all. I've had Louise cracking the whip to get me to clear all my crap out of my tool shed so that it can receive a makeover and become her posh potting shed.....more and more of my stuff is getting packed into one little shed :rolleyes: with no room for an armchair or a cup of tea.

Morning me dears :)

Not looking too bad out there this morning.....the sun is rising over the tree line......large patches of blue sky behind the clouds :)

Christ @Ark79 ............either you :poo: in the bed this morning............or you are up early to go fishing,,,,,,,,hope it's the latter of the two.:rofl:

Tight lines mate.........an ongoing report and pictures between unhooking would be nice mate ;)

@Gulfalan67

Are those fires out now Al or are they still going at it?

Have a good one.

We have the morning mist after a cool clear night, this mist almost always burns off to give a beautiful clear summers day. Have a good one.

Ohhhhh.......there will be a huge mist hanging over your place very soon Mike :whistle:...........stand by to repel boarders :D

Back