• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

My new grill

DMc Outdoors

Extremely Talkative
This is my new grill that my lovely girlfriend ordered for me from Australia, it was a great surprise. A couple of my favourite YouTubers use the same grill a guy called Scottys gone walkabout and also another one called Weekends Outdoors. I watch them mostly because I’ll be emigrating to Australia myself at the end of 2020 and want to see what I’m up against in their back country so I can continue my journey in the great outdoors.
931DE4CA-F613-4F11-B55E-7AE5C72A5572.jpeg

This is my new grill that my lovely girlfriend ordered for me from Australia, it was a great surprise. A couple of my favourite YouTubers use the same grill a guy called Scottys gone walkabout and also another one called Weekends Outdoors. I watch them mostly because I’ll be emigrating to Australia myself at the end of 2020 and want to see what I’m up against in their back country so I can continue my journey in the great outdoors.
View attachment 20126
I use similar with my big fire basket Dean the only real difference is that mine has no sides and came off a bbq

Perfect size for many a twig stove Dean.... Looks to be well made too :thumbsup:
Nearly bought one of the types that are on a rod that you stick in the ground..... Able to move the grill plate up and down to suit.
Can't remember the name of it now??

Back