• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

New beach surf rod.

Hi Mike. :)

The rod is a hybrid....ringed to use either multiplier or fixed spool.......I will be using multiplier mostly.
Reel seat travels.....so choice of up or down :thumbsup:

not a hundred percent on the reel seat.....so changing it for another.....still a movable one.

this one.

Looking forward to giving it a go :)

Last edited:
Great stuff Bill, I like reel down personally, but really is each to their own. Nice looking real seat, I alway fish a pair, one with a coaster fitting, cannot make my mind up which one prefer. 🤔

Be Bass myself only lure fish now given up on the bait fishing with the big rods three years ago now a lot of years winter fishing has taken it's toll lol

Also put the big guns away years ago.....and lure/plug fishing took over in the main.

Gone full circle and trying the beach casters again.......ohhh how we live in hope :rofl: :(

Back