• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

New bedchair

Ark79

Site Manager
Staff member
been pondering over matt and gav's set up at the Scotland meet...(tarp and bed chair)...simple but it looked very comfortable...so a have took the plunge lol and got myself a bed chair...next is the DD tarp 4x4 and a good sleeping bag...this will be my set up if a can manage a few days at the meet next year...
IMG_2836.JPG

The misses insisted I was in the picture lol

Very nice mate, looks comfy :thumbsup:

And alright if your ever in the dog house :whistle::D lest you'll have some where to kip :rofl:

I've got a high back carp chair recliner, with extendable feet. Used to take it to the local reservoirs, trout fishing. I used to fall asleep in it and miss the bites :rofl::D

Same happened to me mate, school boy error thou :thumbsdown: i'd forgot to loosen the drag on the reel, after setting up, a fish took the rod clean off the rod rest, i had to wade in the resi after it, just managed to grab the butt as it was going under the water:eek::D

Was like a scene outta jaw's, when it takes the bait :rofl::D

it happens to the best of us mate:rofl:

Did you get the fish that took the rod?:rofl:
Yes mate, was still hooked :D but it would of had me swimming for the rod, if i hadn't grabbed it :rofl: give it a few extra knocks on the head, for taking the pee :rofl:

Make sure you don't go burning it...these Scotland trips can make you do scary things:rofl:

Morning bill. It is comfortable mate.....am pleased with it :D

No more uncomfortable nights :rofl:....saying that a was comfortable with the hammock but a need more gear to make it warmer so a will leve the hammock for the summer times :thumbsup:

Best of both worlds Mark :thumbsup:
Even on the Carp bed.....a sleeping mat is a good idea mate especially in the Winter months.
Need ta keep the tatties warm ye ken;):D

Back