• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

New BSB stove

Forager

Slightly Addicted
Hi I'm happy with my recent purchase which arrived today. This is the first time I have purchased or used a stove and I can't wait to try it out.
IMG_20210303_122948.jpg

I'm sure you will find it a very convenient little stove , but if you buy another one be warned, keep them apart...as I'm sure they breed. There are 4 that live with me..:lol:

These are the replacement for hexi, burns much cleaner, easier to light (you can do it with a fire steel) and no more black sludge on the bottom of your mess tins, you can even use the fuel blocks as anti bacterial hand gell before lighting them.

Cooked many a meal and brewed up on the old Hexi stove :)
Not the most sensible thing to do.....we used to hunker under the ponchos with one to warm up.......when soaked to the skin and near freezing.....it was worth the risk.

Definitely NOT recommending that though :rolleyes:

@Forager

Would you be up for displaying some pictures of your steam engines in a new thread.........."Off Topic Chat"
Seen some little crackers.......always fancied one.......for my Grandsons you understand :whistle:

Delivery man visited while I was out fighting the hordes in Asda...4 litres from Millets for the price of 1 litre from Amazon..
Had to be done..I blame Annie for encouraging the economy of liquid Gel against the formed Gel blocks.

Should keep me going for a few brews...:lol:
DSC00406.JPG

Back