• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

New electronic shooting trainer - TRACE

3akerman

Slightly Talkative
Dear All,

Our team is developing new electronic shooting training system. We have already created our first product with minimal feature set which you can check out on our website: www.traceshooting.com

The reason why I created this topic is because I would love to hear your experience in using such or similar systems previously.

What are the challanges?
What needs to be improved?
What are you willing to see in such system to benefit your everyday training?

Please share your thoughts so we can co-create an amazing training device for shooters together! :)

Best regards,

Valērijs
Trace Development Team

I have allowed these initial posts because your product may be of interest to some of the shooters on here, although at 399€ I suspect that it will be of more interest to competition shooters.

However, we do not allow advertising on this site. If you make a donation of £25 to the site's running costs, we will put a link to your product website in our Links section.

Posts discussing your product will be allowed. Further posts from you simply advertising your product will be deleted.

Back