• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

New phone

I understand that the camera is one of the best phone cameras on the market Bam

I'll take your word for it mate, its more than adequate for my needs, admittedly I'm not one of lifes photographers.

S9 is a great phone, I went from one to an S10+ but in reality was just as happy with the S9. The camera quality on modern phones is first rate these days. The Galaxy Note 10 is launching and its cameras can take a 3D scan of an object...its the stuff science fiction was made of ten years ago.

My other half has one of the huawei phones, she really rates it, I just have an old Nokia on a giffgaff account that I don't even usually carry. There are only a few people who even have my number, I only tend to carry it when I'm using the chainsaws or away at a fair

Nowt wrong with a dumb phone Ystranc, they do the job. I've got an old Nokia 3310 and I can charge that up and leave it in the car for weeks knowing it will still work when I turn it on...its another back up phone.

Nowt wrong with a dumb phone Ystranc, they do the job. I've got an old Nokia 3310 and I can charge that up and leave it in the car for weeks knowing it will still work when I turn it on...its another back up phone.

Got one of those although I've replaced it with a cheap pay as you go half smart phone as it takes a usb charger so more versatile. Got the phone 'free' for putting a tenners worth of credit in it.

Back