• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

New rifle

Guess what :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .... after having some input from a member of this forum (who shall remain nameless ) :rofl:

Ive decided on a different rifle :) so after much ooing and aahhing ive decided to go for the BSA ultra se black pepper...

gun shop has been informed and are going to hold the rifle for me till saturday next week :thumbsup:

Is that the same BSA ULTRA SE Black pepper pot that shoots beautifully when filled to 200 bar.....and using AA Fields 4.52s returning 30 shots?
If it is.......very nice rifle mate :thumbsup:

I have heard that they have a huge following in Liverpool 🤭:rofl:

So picked the new rifle up today :) after holding the s200 and then the BSA i decided the BSA was the 1 to have ... got a good trade in deal on the webley so im happy with the end result .. BSA ultra se black pepper .. will put a picture up when ive got the scope mounted :cool:

IMG_20200621_161158.jpg
IMG_20200621_161144.jpg
IMG_20200621_161223.jpg

Stunning Matt....lovely rifle :thumbsup:

To ease the fear of drilling the the stock for the Bipod especially......remove the action from it just to be safe and save any mishaps :thumbsup:
Select a drill bit and practice on a scrap bit of wood to get the right size for the studs :thumbsup:

Happy shooting mucker :thumbsup:

When I did mine I started with a tiny bit and slowly enlarged the hole until it was the right size. I also taped the bits to ensure I didn’t go to deep.

No other piercings of my temple like body; loads of scars, bruises, a metal plate and some bolts but no piercings!

Back