• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

New Section For Skills. Opinions Please.

Keith

Very Addicted
Well the new skills section is up & running, I think Brownbear is the only one to post "Thanks". Just wondering what your thoughts are. So far I am the only one posting on this section, not a problem, but is it worth me continuing to post more skills? Am I posting the right sort of skills? Just looking for some feedback so I know where to go from here. We need to attract more members, & we need to encourage more participation.
Keith.

I think it is an excellent idea, Keith. What is the forum for if not to pool our collective knowledge to improve our "lot" generally.

I strongly urge all our members to check out this great resource, and please add your own contributions :)

I think it is an excellent idea, Keith. What is the forum for if not to pool our collective knowledge to improve our "lot" generally.

I strongly urge all our members to check out this great resource, and please add your own contributions :)
:thumbsup:
Keith.

Holly shit :eek: you work fast ive just had a nose in the new section and its stacked with useful information ...keep up the good work mate :cool:
Thank you Matt, we do try;)
Keith.

Dear Keith,
Thank you for posting all those skills. l am still working my way through reading them. l am also trying some out and went to get the punk wood that was in our wood pile. (l didn't know it was called that until l read your post) Guess what? OH had already burnt it. (As l keep saying, he is not a prepper) Luckily there were a few bits lying around that he'd missed so l have put them in a safe place until required. Keep the information coming.
Regards,
Barbara

Well the new skills section is up & running, I think Brownbear is the only one to post "Thanks". Just wondering what your thoughts are. So far I am the only one posting on this section, not a problem, but is it worth me continuing to post more skills? Am I posting the right sort of skills? Just looking for some feedback so I know where to go from here. We need to attract more members, & we need to encourage more participation.
Keith.

Post away Keith. It’s all outdoor skills and skills based on living the way you do so very relavent to this forum. And enjoyable to watch mate. Am currently making a Bowie knife for a family member so I will post this up in the skills section under knife making:thumbsup:

Dear Keith,
Thank you for posting all those skills. l am still working my way through reading them. l am also trying some out and went to get the punk wood that was in our wood pile. (l didn't know it was called that until l read your post) Guess what? OH had already burnt it. (As l keep saying, he is not a prepper) Luckily there were a few bits lying around that he'd missed so l have put them in a safe place until required. Keep the information coming.
Regards,
Barbara
Thank you Barbara, appreciated.
Keith.

Back