• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

New stove ( ebay made me do it)

Woodlander

Very Addicted
Awaiting the arrival of my new Lixada woodgas stove. Should be here Monday or Tuesday. I cant help it think im becoming a kit hoarder 😂

"Ebay made me do it"

Oh the curse and temptation of the "Ebay purchasing spell" has worked its magic again :D
Sorry to hear you have have fallen foul of this Jon.

Embrace your your addiction and wear the kit Tart "T shirt" with pride......................................you can buy the T shirts on Ebay too :whistle::rofl:

Nice stove mate hope you enjoy using it :thumbsup:

Awaiting the arrival of my new Lixada woodgas stove. Should be here Monday or Tuesday. I cant help it think im becoming a kit hoarder 😂

This place does that to a man my friend ! :D

I've got the same one Jon, highly recommended 👍

I can see why you were tempted, it looks like a usefull bit of kit and it's very reasonably priced.

Arrived yesterday and first impressions its looking good. Yet to use it and do a burn test but looks a strong sturdy stove.

20190707_115130.jpg
20190707_115151.jpg
20190707_115209.jpg
20190707_115227.jpg
Next to my 16cm zebra for size comparison
20190707_115238.jpg
If you take the top section and turn it upside down, insert the combustion chamber, it holds the alcohol stove nicely!
20190707_115306.jpg
Fits in the bottom of my billy can just nice.
20190707_115440.jpg

Only downfall is that my alpkit mighty mug no longer fits in my cook kit setup. So have bought a wildo folding mug and a collapsible bowl too! New fuel should arrive for burner tomorrow along with stainless steel wire and grommets for my bail arm mod of the zebra.
Wood burn and boil test later when little turd is in bed ( terrible 2s have started!)

Oh God........how "been there T shirts" are now hanging in the wardrobe...……….begone foulspirit!!!!!

terrible two’ yup been there and will be there again next year.. it doesn’t stop when they turn 3 ether lol gotta love them tho lol

Back