• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

New Therma-a-Rest Neoair Voyager mat.

My Therma-a-Rest Neoair Voyager just been delivered.

Took 3 days, Shipped from Germany on Monday :thumbsup:

Now to see if my DIY Snozzel bag fits :)
DSC_0416.JPG

I can't believe it fits the valve like a glove :thumbsup:
DSC_0417.JPG

I use the cork in the pic, to blow up my Exped airmat.

No modding needed I'm buzzing :)

I've just had a go at blowing it up with my snozzel bag, i'm having a few probs, keeping the air in the mat while blowing it up. When the valve is unscrewed the air comes out. I'll have to figure a way of stopping the air being released, when i'm filling the bag with air again :thumbsdown:

Try a tap connection from your snozzel bag to the adapter (not the matts adapter) or twist the cap shut with the snozzel bag still connected after each empty.

Try a tap connection from your snozzel bag to the adapter (not the matts adapter) or twist the cap shut with the snozzel bag still connected after each empty.
Aye mate, i need to block the hole inside the bag, cos when there's no air pressure left in the bag, it releases the air out the value pretty fast.

I'll probs buy this, if it's to much of a faff on, and just use my DIY bag for my Exped mat : http://www.alloutdoor.co.uk/sleepin...MIxtf10tTb1QIVpbDtCh1vzgJwEAYYASABEgIUEfD_BwE

@mark wilson

I've just been having a mess about pumping it up with my diy snozzel bag, it works without having to close the valve
off.

I just needed to get the mat partly inflated, most of the first bag of air stays in the mat while i'm refilling the bag again.

2 bags of air is enough to fill it, without having to blow moist air into it :thumbsup:

@mark wilson

I've just been having a mess about pumping it up with my diy snozzel bag, it works without having to close the valve
off.

I just needed to get the mat partly inflated, most of the first bag of air stays in the mat while i'm refilling the bag again.

2 bags of air is enough to fill it, without having to blow moist air into it :thumbsup:

Spot on mate....snozzel bags a keeper then lol.

Back