• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Polyester Bell Tent & choosing/maintaining a canvas bell tent

Pitched up the new bell tent. 4mtr nice and roomy ;)

IMG_8513.JPG
IMG_8514.JPG
IMG_8515.JPG
IMG_8516.JPG
IMG_8517.JPG

The polyester bell tent held up 100% for wind and no water leaks or water entered the tent whatsoever over a 12 hour plus storm!

I'm very impressed with this tent, the polyester or whatever mix of material used is very thick and I would say better than any 5000 plus hydrostatic rated tent I've ever used, when you touch the tent material on the inside water does not wick through from the outside to the inside!

Highly recommended, for the price I would say get one before they sell out! because I don't think they will be around for long and after long Internet searching I found no other company making these polyester version bell tents.

The Zips, pols and fitting are of a very high standard (I will post up full detail pics and review after some more use)

For now it gets a 9/10 only missing the 10/10 for the colour!

Back