• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Portable Toilet Seat

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
Just ordered one of these seats, fed up hanging off a straining post :D
For a bit of privacy, cover yourself with a standard poncho whilst enjoying the morning sunrise:cool:
Ideal for those longer stays, meets.

On E-Bay for about £12.99 I think it was.

an24%20new%201.jpg

i think i will also get one of those mate very handy bit of kit ,, getting fed up with spreading eagle once home and the missis picking out the thorns ;)

i think i will also get one of those mate very handy bit of kit ,, getting fed up with spreading eagle once home and the missis picking out the thorns ;)

Hi Steve.

The thorns I can cope with......its those bl**dy Klingons that get to me.....the missus wont go near them;):D
Be very handy after them thar "Cowboy beans" buddy............certainly save the ankles :D

Hey Bill
yes mate thats for sure never know after you let one go you may follow through so this could come in handy :)

Yip got exactly the same one. There are 2 versions, this and a shorter.... HATE sitting with my knees knocking my ears, and it's a royal pain in the butt trying to stand up from the shorter un...

Back