• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

R.S.P.C.A.

The Judge threw it out after I explained about " open Licences " She had her clerk check it
out, then gave the CPS a bollocking for wasting all our time.

The Judge threw it out after I explained about " open Licences " She had her clerk check it
out, then gave the CPS a bollocking for wasting all our time.
I'm surprised the CPS even went with the brief they got from Plod.
Surely they spoke to the firearms and licensing Seargent to see if you had any FACs,
and what was legal to shoot.

Hope the court sent the :poo: head to `Spec Savers` or the equivalent of the time, certainly "as green as he was cabbage looking". made a right pr##k of themselves :rolleyes:

The Greyhound,
A head like a snake, a neck like a drake, a back like a beam, the sides of a bream, be footed like a cat and have a tail of a rat.
Juliana Berners 1486

Hope the court sent the :poo: head to `Spec Savers` or the equivalent of the time, certainly "as green as he was cabbage looking". made a right pr##k of themselves :rolleyes:

The Greyhound,
A head like a snake, a neck like a drake, a back like a beam, the sides of a bream, be footed like a cat and have a tail of a rat.
Juliana Berners 1486
Not another one of your ex's :rolleyes:

I'm surprised the CPS even went with the brief they got from Plod.
Surely they spoke to the firearms and licensing Seargent to see if you had any FACs,
and what was legal to shoot.
It only takes one anti in the office to spot a fieldsport case and all unbiased thinking
goes down the Swanee. On a lighter note, I took the Harris hawk I found to Perriswood
Falconry and Archery Centre down the Gower this morning. She will be well looked after
i'm sure.

Not really HC, the imprint issue made keeping her a total no no. The Centre itself is on a working
farm, besides the Falconry area with mews / weatherings they also had an archery range, an air rifle
range and a cafe. Also a campsite for vans / tents etc. It's located just above Oxwich bay on the Gower.

Back