• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Rabbit stew with nettles and garlic mustard (jack by the hedge)

Ystranc

Administrator
Staff member
A bit of shooting and a little foraging has created a rather nice stew. The idea of getting my revenge on both rabbits and nettles has a huge appeal for me

Attachments

• IMG_20230520_181102.jpg
    IMG_20230520_181102.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 29
A bit of shooting and a little foraging has created a rather nice stew. The idea of getting my revenge on both rabbits and nettles has a huge appeal for me
I have to admit that it does look very nice Mike but one of your goats smothered in curry sauce with lime pickle on the side is much more appealing

I have to admit that it does look very nice Mike but one of your goats smothered in curry sauce with lime pickle on the side is much more appealing
The goats are no longer with me Joe, youā€™ll have to settle for one of my neighbourā€™s cute little pygmy goatsā€¦ noisy little bā€™stardsā€¦ feeding time sounds like someone boiling school children.

The goats are no longer with me Joe, youā€™ll have to settle for one of my neighbourā€™s cute little pygmy goatsā€¦ noisy little bā€™stardsā€¦ feeding time sounds like someone boiling school children.
And how would you know what boiling school children sound like? perhaps there's a darker side to you that we might not know about :whistle::whistle:

Back