• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Runswick Bay part 1 pic heavy

Bopdude

Extremely Addicted
Well, Saturday morning came and I was itching to go, managed to get away late morning to get to a sunny Runswick Bay. I was solo on this one and looking forward to it, a new spot to be found as I'd never camped where I was heading.

On the road looking to where I would be heading away in the distance.

20160528_161230.jpg

Getting closer ish

20160528_161631.jpg

The beach leg done, now to switch to mountain goat mode

20160528_162538.jpg

Still climbing, hard slog and it was getting warm as well.

20160528_162803.jpg

A stop for a drink and a pic of the climb so far looking back to my start point in the distance.

20160528_163212.jpg

That's it, found my spot, secluded from the 'track' beautiful meadow with great views.

20160528_172849.jpg

Well, Saturday morning came and I was itching to go, managed to get away late morning to get to a sunny Runswick Bay. I was solo on this one and looking forward to it, a new spot to be found as I'd never camped where I was heading.

On the road looking to where I would be heading away in the distance.

View attachment 6658

Getting closer ish

View attachment 6659

The beach leg done, now to switch to mountain goat mode

View attachment 6660

Still climbing, hard slog and it was getting warm as well.

View attachment 6661

A stop for a drink and a pic of the climb so far looking back to my start point in the distance.

View attachment 6662

That's it, found my spot, secluded from the 'track' beautiful meadow with great views.

View attachment 6663
A hard slog but so worth the effort, great photographs as well

Hi Bop.

Stunning pictures mate....especially like the one in the gorge (3rd picture )....lovely.
You were certainly rewarded for your hard slog by enjoying that scenery.

Thanks for sharing with us:thumbsup:

Thanks guys, I'll try and upload the rest in a bit, was having trouble before with the forum error messages ? but I'll try in a bit.

Back