• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

RWS Factory Tour

What a great set up.....typical German efficiency......clean...... neat and tidy workspace and organised work stations.
Never had much to do with Diana Air Rifles.
From entry level to the top performers they cater for all budgets by the looks of it.

Thanks for sharing the video :thumbsup:

Wahoo Again

That was very well done the interviewer, the Italian Chap he was good. Well thought out questions and his style and enthusiasm and presence of mind.
Watching the technicians at work I was only interested really in the spring gun assembly. The One shot wonders that made me cringe. I kept thinking.... This gun is my gun "slow down" you are going too fast. More grease it's far too dry
I bet that's going to twang. I have watched Black Max Andy tune my springers he's so careful.
Try another guide for a better fit and that spring looks bent. Fitting the breech and piston seal they fell in. A little nylon hammer quality control and an electric hand drill screwing in the screws one of the two assembly tecnicians was using a screwdriver that was good. I didn't know what to expect it was certainly honest. I suppose when I had my hip operation sitting and watching that was the same.
A Big hammer and an electric drill screwing in.
That was alright. Would I buy a Dianna?

Last edited:
Back