• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Sizzle...

saxonaxe

Very Addicted
After a few days spent away from home it was nice to get back to life at "Dead slow ahead" again.
The hot weather has resulted in the lake producing a bumper crop of weed. The Swans plough through it leaving trails of open water.
DSC00683.JPG
DSC00685.JPG
DSC00686.JPG

Blistering hot on the beach, but rescue in the form of an occasional cooling breeze off the sea. Never too hot for a brew though.
DSC00687.JPG

Plenty of space here, just a few families in the distance down closer to the sea.
DSC00689.JPG

The rebuilt legs suffered a bit after a 700 mile drive round trip, but a wobbly walk to the beach sorted that out, now I just have to get the faded scars browned off a bit...:lol:

DSC00688.JPG

Better shaved than having the hairs pulled out as the dressing was ripped off...that was a helluva lot of staples Sax. 😳

.that was a helluva lot of staples Sax.

Yes, there are a quite few each side hiding below the swollen knee caps too, Mike. I think it was 40+ a side when the Nurse eventually found them all, when she de-stapled me.:D

Back