• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Speed Cops

Kev Hughes

Slightly Addicted
I was flying down the road yesterday (only 10mph over the limit), I noticed a police man with a radar gun sitting on top of a bridge.
The policeman pulled me over, walked up to the car and asked me, "Whats the hurry".I replied " I'm late for work.""Oh yeah," said the policeman, "what do you do?"I responded, "I'm a rectum stretcher."The policeman said "What..................a rectum stretcher, and what does a rectum sretcher do?."
I said "well, I start with one finger, and then I work my way up to two fingers, then three, then four, and then my whole hand, and then I work until I can get both hands in there and then very slowly stretch it until its about 6 foot wide."
The police man asked me "What the hell do you do with a 6 foot as*hole?"
I simply replied "You give him a radar gun and park him on top of the bridge......"
The ticket £40 and three points
The look on his face - PRICELESS
:D :D Kev

:D :D nice on kev

I always thought you had a scattey secret you were in to m8:D

Kev..post it on the bbs...lots of dibble's..hang out there. :smokedev: Good joke..

Back