• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Target Shooting for Young people

V4C

First Post
Hey guys,

I'm working on doing a trip to a airgun target shooting for young people aged between 13 and 25 years old.
I am based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent and was wondering if anyone had any advisory's on where I should take the young people.

I'm looking at taking a group of around 10 in the new year.

Hey guys,

I'm working on doing a trip to a airgun target shooting for young people aged between 13 and 25 years old.
I am based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent and was wondering if anyone had any advisory's on where I should take the young people.

Sounds like an excellent idea, introducing youngsters to the shooting sports. Catch 'em young... :)

If you rang up a couple of local ranges or clubs, they might be interested in helping out with some aspects, in the interests of recruiting future members...

Hey guys,

I'm sure most airgunners would love to help you out on this maybe go along provide the use of a rifle ETC worth an ask!great to see the youngsters have a go ATB paddy

There is a shooting club in Paddock Wood too which might be able to help with the location.

The BASC are probably the best to go through with safety and planning advice.

Back