• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register
Tenth Wonder Hornet 3 Layer Hammock With Mosquito Net

Review Tenth Wonder Hornet 3 Layer Hammock With Mosquito Net

Gazo

Slightly Obsessed
Gazo submitted a new resource:

Tenth Wonder Hornet 3 Layer Hammock With Mosquito Net - Jungle Camping Bushcraft Hammock 2.8m

After searching the internet high and low for the type of hammock I wanted at the right price I came across the Tenth Wonder (TW) Hornet 3 layer hammock with fitted mosquito net.

I chose this hammock for a few reasons, first being my weight and size at 125kg and over 6' tall I needed something decent that would hold me without problems. The second reason for buying this hammock was the fact it allows you to set it up as a tent on the floor so if you find yourself in an area without any...

Read more about this resource...

me and my old man have these hammocks

but you havent slept in yours yet! hobo...

very good hammocks, i'd never used one before and i can say its very comfy, and wide. no tipping out, i can sleep on me side in one no problem (and i'm 17 stone) the mozzy net will be a godsend in warmer months. easy to hang,warm and easy to get into, once you've mastered the art of getting into a bivvybag whilst inside the hammock....great fun.
if hung at the right height makes for a nice seat as well, and not too big to carry.
all in all a great bit of kit.

Back