• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

The Canine Genitalia!

Big Red

Very Addicted
Back in the Autumn, after a recommendation from a friend, I invested in a couple of Fiskars splitting axes, X29 and X21, I also have the X11 for doing kindling. They are light and sharp, and despite always preferring heavy and dull, the Fiskars really are the “Canine Genitalia” of splitting axes, so much easier to use, I simply cannot give them enough praise. I split a good lot of wood a year, but have not given into buying a Log Splitter…….Yet!

I still enjoy splitting by hand, it keeps me fit and strong, I have always loved physicality, I had to, I played rugby, to county level, for 29 years! On Saturday I will be celebrating my 66th birthday by splitting some big Ash rings I cut yesterday, if it’s dry..…..Get at em bey!

Lifetime warranty as well! 👍

IMG_1744.jpeg

Last edited:
Back