• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

The last weekend

Sparky

Slightly Addicted
So how many of you are doing the double header(don't mean me and Den's) the shoot:D at Emley and Redfearns

Pete

I will be there of course :D thats if Redfearns will have me back :D ;)

it's my eldest lads birthday on the 26th so i'll see if i can combine both :)
hopefully see you all at RedFearns :D

Myself , Ian H , Colin ,Sparky , Ian H 2 will be there from Thursday afternoon :)

I will be there if I dont mess my back up again annd the car is rebuilt in time.

What facilities are there on site?

Is there a bogy patch for Nev to get stuck in?

Lee

I will be there, Ian H the 3rd... :D :D

Will be driving up on Friday morning sometime..

Ian :D

I will be there fromThursday/ early friday with the possibility of my real brother making it as well.
Looking forward to seeing my Welsh half brother again:D:redbnc:

Den

I think Karl has the weekend off now so he'll no doubt be dragging his sorry arse across with me...

Ian :p

Den Wells said:
I will be there fromThursday/ early friday with the possibility of my real brother making it as well.
Looking forward to seeing my Welsh half brother again:D:redbnc:

Den
Always knew you had a bit of Welsh in you den ;) well you did at ford anyway :D

just had some bostin news Ryans football match has been rearranged so he'll be able to come to this bonanza of an event:D

The Golden Shot said:
so duz that mean i've lost the bunk m8:(
I think it does Steve, after all karls gonna pay half the fuel and camping cost, I think its only fair he gets a bunk for the 2 nights.. :D :D :D

Sorry mate...

If I get the awning re-treated (as its not 100% waterproof) you are welcome to Sleep outside :p

cheers m8 i could always put up my big tent in the awning, that would be better m8 and a lot dryer:D

Back