• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Today Coast Fishing

cariocarj01

Slightly Addicted
Hi,

It wasn't exaclty this i had in mind but many things happened to destroy my plans to make a overnight in the woods close here, so i to my car and got a fishing trip at the coast nearby.

Cod Fishing in the north of the world. ;)

26584457330_118a3a1a3e_h.jpg
DSC_0003[/url] by cariocarj01, no Flickr[/IMG] https://www.flickr.com/photos/56393148@N00/

Hi,

It wasn't exaclty this i had in mind but many things happened to destroy my plans to make a overnight in the woods close here, so i to my car and got a fishing trip at the coast nearby.

Cod Fishing in the north of the world. ;)

26584457330_118a3a1a3e_h.jpg
DSC_0003[/url] by cariocarj01, no Flickr[/IMG]
Get the fish smoker out, great catch there

that's one of the things I cant do living right in the middle of Devon, its 30+ miles each way to the nearest coast, which sort of makes it a special all day trip rather than just nipping down for a couple of hours, I used to go fishing on the River Tamar all the time when I lived in Plymouth.

Good catch, I went beach fishing last year with all the right tackle and got nothing all day you could always guarantee a few mackerel but I got nothing!

Back