• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Two new additions for my collection...

Ystranc

Administrator
Staff member
Two new additions to my collection of antique knives, both by a firm called Saynor that began before 1780. One is a stag antler handle pocket knife while the other is a pruning knife with fruitwood outer scales.
They're both old, the stag on is probably from during the reign of George III the other is more likely late Victorian or early Edwardian.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

These are the kind of knives that I love to collect.

Last edited:
Two new additions to my collection of antique knives, both by a firm called Saynor that began before 1780. One is a stag antler handle pocket knife while the other is a pruning knife with fruitwood outer scales.
They're both old, the stag on is probably from during the reign of George III the other is more likely early Victorian...View attachment 19245View attachment 19246View attachment 19247View attachment 19248View attachment 19249View attachment 19250View attachment 19251View attachment 19252View attachment 19253View attachment 19254View attachment 19255View attachment 19256View attachment 19257View attachment 19258View attachment 19259View attachment 19260View attachment 19261View attachment 19262View attachment 19263View attachment 19264
These are the kind of knives that I love to collect.
Very nice Mike, the little pen knife has certainly seen some use

Ark79, I did find a link to a Fallkniven PXLim but it was at Ā£318.00, it seems they're discontinued and rare as rocking horse poo...
...but what the hell, it's Christmas.

You do know Iā€™m going to get one :D sheā€™s going to kill me..... worth it;) thanks mate:thumbsup: as it happens I have a job thats been put aside for a rainy day.....hopefully itā€™s still there when I finish it:D

Since the Ā£pound is rising it will get a little cheaper. If you buy it don't mention my name when you're explaining yourself to Sharon. I don't want any share of the blame for this one.

Back