• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

wanted shooting in leicester

stokie3

Very Addicted
anyone out there around leicester who might know of any farms that need help with pest control let me know please as shooting at night is become frustrating

a little more info ...... im a responsible father of 3 BASC insured i currently control the bunny population on my local golf course but its night shooting only thats why im looking for some farm land to get some daytime shooting...:)

still looking for a day shoot if anyone hears of anything cheers:D

Hey Stokie, have you tried sticking wee ads up in shop windows? Anywhere that farmers might visit regularly is a good start, usually very cheap and it's working all the time. Newsagents, farm suppliers, pet shops, horsey places etc, worth a bash mate.

Design a few different types of attention grabbing cards about 6x4 inches, print them off and get them stuck up.

Good luck mate. :D

i hear the city center at night can be lively but theres usually a few shooters there already :p

Thanks spock and storme for the replys i have got some cards made up will start putting them up this weekend cheers fellas

Go for it young man and may the force be with you. Oops, wrong film! :eek:

Good luck mate. :D

Hiya Stokie
Have you tried Manor Farm, Queen st, Barkby 0116 2692523, just down the road from you AH Pick and Son,

whats the problem with nite shooting
nothing wrong with night shooting bill buddy, I would like to be able to wake up and think im gunna go shooting now lol but at the moment i have to wait for the golf club to close and that includes the golf range which is ok on weekends when i have no work commitments :D

Back