• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Warm Waterproof Trousers

1 shot willie

Very Obsessed
@Matt is busy at work and has asked me to add this link.

If anyone is looking for a great pair of trousers these come in at a very reasonable price.
If you want them quickly order as soon as you can as they come from China......"2 WEEK DELIVERY"

If I had not already bought some other trousers I would have definitely given these a look. 👍

Thanks for the link and sharing Matt.

Interesting would be in which conditions they are useful. In which temperatures I can walk and sit around in them?

I find warm trousers are the most difficult piece of equipment and I think about, if trousers with ventilation zippers are the best solution, may be with a warm layer under it.

Than it would work more or less like a jacket which I can open and close to regulate the inner temperature.

Does somebody do this?

Interesting would be in which conditions they are useful. In which temperatures I can walk and sit around in them?

I find warm trousers are the most difficult piece of equipment and I think about, if trousers with ventilation zippers are the best solution, may be with a warm layer under it.

Than it would work more or less like a jacket which I can open and close to regulate the inner temperature.

Does somebody do this?

Yes, Erbs.

Mark Wilson @Ark79 found some and has bought and tried them out.
He was impressed with the comfort and performance of them......and mentioned water beading off.
They come with leg vent zips.....all zips are waterproof 👍

Nice flexible trouser.

ive ordered a pair for the trip .... 34" waist xxl :D....had a message from them after i inquired on the delivery ...they say 14-20 days :eek:.... best hope they fit as wont leave me much time to sort replacements

ive ordered a pair for the trip .... 34" waist xxl :D....had a message from them after i inquired on the delivery ...they say 14-20 days :eek:.... best hope they fit as wont leave me much time to sort replacements

I shall wait for you dis or approval buddy :D

Well I'm just using my ski trousers again I think though I probably will have to apply some waterproofing spray.
Budget doesn't stretch to new 'breeks' and need to do without the snow socks I was planning to get for the car.
Good job I'm not a kit tart like Mark LOL

Good job I'm not a kit tart like Mark LOL
[/QUOTE]

Paul my good man...you was going to buy socks for your car:rolleyes: making’s of a kit tart mate... your just in dee’nile :whistle:😂

That's what I did for years.
Now I use Decathlon 190g/m2 merino long johns under polycotton mix trousers.
I dont know yet, if I am convinced or not.
Warm enough if I walk, not to hot too. Not to cold if I stand, not so bad at all. But somehow uncomfortable.

Not so easy...

Thanks for the advice! May be I try them too.

My berghaus event fabric over trousers have full length side zips and vented pockets and can be taken off/put on in about 30 seconds. They have pass though zipped pockets which work as vents and a vents as well so don’t get too hot but do keep you dry.

craghopper summer kiwi trousers are breathable and dry really quickly if they do get wet and I could wear a base layer under them if I wanted.

Running leggings take up no room, are warm and can be worn as spare trousers in camp either on their own or under the over trousers if it’s wet. They are also comfy to sleep in if it’s a bit chilly.

My berghaus event fabric over trousers have full length side zips and vented pockets and can be taken off/put on in about 30 seconds. They have pass though zipped pockets which work as vents and a vents as well so don’t get too hot but do keep you dry.

craghopper summer kiwi trousers are breathable and dry really quickly if they do get wet and I could wear a base layer under them if I wanted.

Running leggings take up no room, are warm and can be worn as spare trousers in camp either on their own or under the over trousers if it’s wet. They are also comfy to sleep in if it’s a bit chilly.

Good old Ron Hill is your friend ! :)

Seeing as you lot appear to have been treating yourselves to new troosers for the Aviemore trip I have decided to join in & have ordered a pair of these after perusing the intergalactic web for some time ! :)

I just hope that they are a good fit as I hate sending stuff back.

Will let you know when they arrive ! 👍

Back