• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Scotland week in the Highlands FEB 2018

Matt

Site Owner
Staff member
As the title says we are planning a return to the highlands in FEB 2018

the dates are Sunday the 11th travel up

please book here for 1 night 16th Inverardran House Bed and Breakfast
Crianlarich, Crianlarich, FK20 8QS, United Kingdom

17 th travel home .....

you ALL have plenty of time to get your holiday request in with your work or your miss,s :rofl:
ADD YOUR NAMES TO THE LIST IF YOU WANT TO JOIN US

Wildwood (Kneef) (confirmed :rofl: )
Matt (confirmed)
Markwillson (day visit )
Hagrid (confirmed)
Hatchet (confirmed)
Ryan (confirmed)
Sheridan (confirmed)
Ryan's sister (confirmed)
Ryans Daughter (confirmed)
Paul (confirmed)

THE PLAN .....

Drive up on the 11th (Sunday)
to our first wild camping spot (Bridge of Orchy ) stay here for 2 nights to allow for late comers to join us :thumbsup:...

TUESDAY ....

pack up and head into fortwilliam to pick up supplies and then head on to Avimore :cool:

there are a few places we can use at Avimore but i think best plan is to use a site we have been to before and then if we see fit we can recy around and move if the group wants to :D

friday 16th pack up and head to the B&B

17TH HEAD FOR HOME

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT!! Scotland....again...you's guys missing me:rofl:

Am in.....but not for the full duration sorry..for a couple of days this time

A hope so joe it will be nice to finally meet you sir :thumbsup:
No Sir required Mark and yes but surely we will meet at the summer meet in fact with reference to the summer meet I need your phone number via a pm

A will pm you with it joe:thumbsup:
As for the summer meet am not entirely sure if a will make it joe but time will tell

Pm sent m8

Sorry guys......it will be a no go for me this time around.......back is STILL recovering from the last trip:rolleyes::(

Cheers chaps.......got to say it did worry me this time around.....had reoccurring pain down the legs and shins......also pins and needles that seemed to last forever ........not had much of that since before the operation :mad:.........has eased off now though :thumbsup:

Cheers chaps.......got to say it did worry me this time around.....had reoccurring pain down the legs and shins......also pins and needles that seemed to last forever ........not had much of that since before the operation :mad:.........has eased off now though :thumbsup:
Its just a sign of getting old mate:lol:

Well I have all the kit now....just need a new tent after kast time:rolleyes:

Might see if Emily can come up as well.

Put my name down:thumbsup:

Back