• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Well needed fishing trip 😁

Ark79

Site Manager
Staff member
Of out fishing at loch glow for trout tomorrow, early start 5:30😳 also the first tryout of my new pack wisport ranger 30l. Weather looks good and am a tad excited lol, here’s a wee pic of the bag, will update the post as I go πŸ‘πŸ»
F3D71123-0BF4-435B-9167-803238755BEA.jpeg

Yes! Before anyone mentions, I know the edging strip for my worktop isn’t on my worktop, am waiting for the glue πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Excuses! The floor needs some attention as well. Are you sure you can spare the time to go frightening the fish?:) ;) 🐠🎣

am done with the floor, blooming bugger to put down 😁 av got the green light to scare as many fish as possible, a may have a go at catching one or two, still I think there’s more chance of scaring them right enoughπŸ˜‚

Enjoy yourself Mark, at least while you're out it will give Sharon a bit of peace and quiet as well as a chance to write you a long list of jobs for when you get back.

Of out fishing at loch glow for trout tomorrow, early start 5:30😳 also the first tryout of my new pack wisport ranger 30l. Weather looks good and am a tad excited lol, here’s a wee pic of the bag, will update the post as I go πŸ‘πŸ»View attachment 21861
Yes! Before anyone mentions, I know the edging strip for my worktop isn’t on my worktop, am waiting for the glue πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I like the look of that pack Mark. I reckon you could fit a fair amount of fish in there :rofl: I would just take a sandwich bag mate if I was you :whistle:

Flat as a pancake mucker πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚ well at least the fish are safe now 🀣

Sorry to hear that Mark :( can you get her charged up and get away tomorrow instead?
Or travel late afternoon......overnight...... and be there for first light?

.......there was never any question of the fishes safety by the way :whistle::D:D

Sorry to hear that Mark :( can you get her charged up and get away tomorrow instead?
Or travel late afternoon......overnight...... and be there for first light?

.......there was never any question of the fishes safety by the way :whistle::D:D

A was being optimistic bill🀣 or delusional πŸ˜‚

RAC guy will be out about 9:30 so if it’s a quick fix then a could still go😁 not holding my breath however 😳

Back