• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

World record bivvy attempt

Bopdude

Extremely Addicted
Hi all, I don't know who here does Facebook but there's a group started to try and get a world record, the idea is to bivvy out next Saturday (26th) you can create a shelter using a tarp but no poles are allowed not even a hooped bivvy pole, you can also hammock, if anyone is interested I'll send invites out post a link via pm if that's the better way to do it?

Anyway, @Madriverrob and myself are going to take part, I think the number stand at around 200 so far, mostly in the UK but a few from further afield.

Let me know đź‘Ť

@divebuddy are you already on the group and taking part?
@1 shot willie on the morning of the 26th they will post a code on the site you have to take a picture of everyone taking part with the code and their bivvy in the picture then post that picture before midday of the 27th so in answer, no, not last Man standing but group effort, as long as you're out overnight.

@divebuddy are you already on the group and taking part?
@1 shot willie on the morning of the 26th they will post a code on the site you have to take a picture of everyone taking part with the code and their bivvy in the picture then post that picture before midday of the 27th so in answer, no, not last Man standing but group effort, as long as you're out overnight.

Cheers Al :thumbsup:

Could have been tempted to join Dick.....just too much going on at the moment at home.
Hope the weather is kind to everyone and all taking part enjoy it.......good luck......please post up some pictures :thumbsup:

That's a shame but understandable, in in the same boat this weekend otherwise I would have been out too, we have a contingency plan for of the weather turns nasty, hopefully it won't come to that, and pictures, yep, we'll take a few đź‘Ť

Back