• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Your current favourite music - 1 track only.

G1ZmO

Site Manager
Staff member
I know we'll all have different tastes in music and as a 56 year old I've been through various genres in my life but generally always fall back on the heavy guitar rock.

Anyway, post one video of your favourite current tracks to share it with others.

I'm kicking off with a band I've recently discovered and really appeal to me because of their thumping instrument lines, strong melodic vocals and meaningful lyrics.
I've found it hard to select one track and I've changed my mind several times but here goes.

Disturbed: Are You Ready

Not really sure if this qualifies as a current favourite as it's almost impossible to tie it down to just one track but I always try to stop and listen when it comes on the radio.

1647087881103951034251848491585.jpg
me and the neighbours are listening to dark side of the moon at the moment

I know we'll all have different tastes in music and as a 56 year old I've been through various genres in my life but generally always fall back on the heavy guitar rock.

Anyway, post one video of your favourite current tracks to share it with others.

I'm kicking off with Disturbed
Have you heard their version of Simon and Garfunkels " sound of silence " You wouldn't think they'd fit the tune
but they do.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Don't remember how to grab a vid from Youtube

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Have you heard their version of Simon and Garfunkels " sound of silence " You wouldn't think they'd fit the tune
but they do.
Current music...none.😉
Manny check to see if my video is able to play, can't remember how to move url's

About a year ago discovered a new(ish) pommie rock band called Pendragon. They have a great tune called 'Explorers of the Infinite', which inspired me to read a few books and learn more about the various mmountaineers mentioned.

I've worked in mountains but never knew anything about serious Himalayan climbing until now -thanks to that tune.

Alan

Back