• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

2 Nights on Dartmoor

Fire is underway.
IMG_20190608_170824.jpg

I feel the time has come for a "Bitch Appreciation Society". My time in the woodland was made even better by the care and attention to detail of the mighty Kneef. I shall be organising badges and arranging counseling sessions for those having difficulty with the concept. Hurrah for the bitch!

I feel the time has come for a "Bitch Appreciation Society". My time in the woodland was made even better by the care and attention to detail of the mighty Kneef. I shall be organising badges and arranging counseling sessions for those having difficulty with the concept. Hurrah for the bitch!

Thank You, Thank You Very Much (Said in the style of Elvis) ! :thumbsup:

The Bitch Has Left The Building ! :D

I only wish that my employer was as kind sir as he only allowed me one bowl of gruel all weekend due to some minor offence that he labelled as insubordination ! :D;)

I have to go now as I have his dishes to wash & dry & a bergen to empty & launder ! :rolleyes::whistle:;)

Ello mate:thumbsup:

Sent Amiee ( our Daughter ) a 5ltr bottle of Cod Liver oil and booked her a 15 minute session on a Bucking Bronco mate......should do the trick 🤣

House looks like a bomb site at the moment......bits everywhere......be worth it all in the end though :)

Looking forward to tagging along at some point.....be good to catch up and have a brew.......and some Caaaaaaaake :p:D

Some cracking photos you have all put up:thumbsup:

Back