• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

bad back

Not easy in your job......but try and take it steady for a while.
Might pay you to wear a back support belt at work from now on.......or just leave your wallet at home:whistle::rofl:

I can recommend this:
WP_20170915_20_20_46_Pro.jpg
WP_20170915_20_21_55_Pro.jpg

Of course it is important to buy as much as possible of ultra light trekking gear, to keep it self ultra light.

Not easy in your job......but try and take it steady for a while.
Might pay you to wear a back support belt at work from now on.......or just leave your wallet at home:whistle::rofl:

we,ll today its back with vengeance. now the pain is working its way down my left leg as well as my back :(.....so ive taken a day of work to rest it up :thumbsup:.. time for the deep heat :rolleyes:

Hi Mucker.

Just a thought for you:thumbsup:

As you know I have a few problems with my back and legs too and have tried a lot of potions and creams over the years.
The best I have tried is "Tiger Balm RED"

If Deep Heat is doing it for you then fair enough........but this is very worth a try.
Been using it for a lot of years now.
Used to get it in Boots Chemist.....but I think they may have stopped selling it now.

Link........plenty on here.

tiger balm red | eBay

Also good for applying before and after a long hike............not that you will want to at the moment :whistle::D

DSC03198.JPG

DSC03199.JPG

No need to slather this stuff on.....but don't be too sparse with it :thumbsup:

Back and neck injuries have really screwed me up in the past. Do you know the cause eg muscle, disc pressing on nerve? Each needs a different kind of attention but see your tame quack and get prescription strength anti inflammatories...they help treat the symptoms but not the cause. If it's just muscular then resting it will help but if you've damaged a disc then you need proper medical intervention or it will keep happening.
Get some proper medical advice as soon as you can Matt.

Last edited:
Back