• Welcome to The Bushcraft Forum

You are currently viewing the site as a guest and some content may not be available to you.

Registration is quick and easy and will give you full access to the site and allow you to ask questions or make comments and join in on the conversation. If you would like to join then please Register

Bring on the Forklift....

Hi Sax :)

You must be chomping at the bit now :D

Out of the door tomorrow.......have a safe and enjoyable trip.........look forward to the write-up and pictures :thumbsup:
Don't forget your Trunks........suncream/sunglasses and lip balm........could be a tad warm :rofl:

Good luck and even trails :thumbsup:

Thank you Willie, Yep, 0634 bus tomorrow from the coast to London and should be in Norfolk about 14.00. As always checked and re-checked my kit, swopped a couple of food containers for strong bags which saved a few ounces, then added a pair of shorts which put the ounces back...Ye jes' cannie win....:D
Not a great photographer but I'll do the best I can. Keep your heads down everyone, hope you all get out and enjoy the weather. I'll report back sometime after the 13th May....:thumbsup:

Back